THE DPS SOCIETY
• Please be informed that we will be having online classes from 15.6.22 till further notice.
• Timings: 8:00 am – 2.15 pm. Normal time table will be followed.
• Link will be posted on the classroom wall by 7:55 a.m. Students to enter classroom sharp at 8 a.m.
• Students need to log in through their dpsn id.
DPS Newtown is guided by the values of the Delhi Public School Society. DPS Society has built a legacy of more than 200 schools around the world in the last 65 years, from its inception The Society has been founded and managed by a group of distinguished members and luminaries of society, culled from various walks of life. Their credo is to create an ideal learning environment conducive to the all-round development of the children, moulding them into global citizens capable of facing the challenges of the world.
Shri V. K. Shunglu
The Delhi Public School Society
Shri V.M. Thapar
Delhi Public School Newtown
From a small beginning in the President’s Estate in 1941 as Church High School to Naveen Bharat School in 1947 and finally in 1949 at its present location on Mathura road, DPS has come a long way. The birth of the new nation in 1947 in a way marked the beginning of a journey spanning over the last 56 years. The Society has played an instrumental role in universal educational enhancement and has striven to build a democratic and secular nation, free from the shackles of illiteracy.
Educating the Heart
- Preparing Global Citizens and Agents of Social Change committed to humanistic values and democratic traditions
Educating the Mind and the Body
- Equipping students with life skills and academic skills through delivery of individualized integrated learning programme in tune with international standards of excellence
- Creating Life Long learners to meet constantly changing challenges and needs of the world around them
Creating Caring Learning Environment
- Providing joyful, disciplined, secular, learning environment
- Led by a talent pool of role model faculty
- Backed by complementing world class physical infrastructure and ICT